Sunday, February 6, 2011

VISIT TO DELHI


 
Source: www.topnews.in
                                       www.traveldealsfinder.com                                                        
Hello Friends,
Yesterday, I have visited Delhi with my younger brother. Somewhere it is very peaceful and somewhere very crowd. Delhi is very vast and protected by number of police and other forces. Presently, the metro rail has given speed to the people of Delhi to travel quickly from one place to another. It is looking like the blood vessels of Delhi and NCR.


I have visited the monument Red Fort and of course India Gate also but before this I have gone to the temple of Lord Hanuman. But when I was travelling from Metro rail, I saw the river Yamuna which is too much polluted. After seeing this I got disappointed very much. In the capital of our Country India, the Yamuna river is looking like this. Government have to look on this. It is also our duty that we don't make it dirty or polluted.

In spite of this, I saw a place where the laymen lives, they have a very small houses surrounded by the high buildings but in most of the houses, DTH antenna is available. See the awareness of our country, we don't have the permanent house but we are tedious to know about the country or world.

This is all about one day visit. I will go again to Delhi to see other places soon.

Thanking you
Rishi Kansal

No comments:

Post a Comment

Apeejay Surrendra Park Hotels IPO: Should You Invest Today?

The Apeejay Surrendra Park Hotels (ASPH) IPO hits the market today, February 5th, 2024, offering a chance to invest in a well-established...