THIS IS MY FIRST BLOG TO ALL OF YOU WHO ARE READING THIS.
FIRST I WOULD LIKE TO TELL ABOUT MY GOD.
MY GOD IS LORD HANUMAN WHO IS EVERYWHERE PRESENT IN WHOLE WORLD AND I KNOW HE(GOD) IS HELPING ME EVERYTIME WHEREVER I NEED.
THANK YOU FRIENDS
GOOD BYE
TAKE CARE
The blog "World of EdVenture" is showing my own views on several topics where I share my unique perspectives on various topics that matter to me. My goal is to raise awareness and inspire action for a better environment and the progress of our beloved nation, India. Come, let's make a difference together!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Tragedy in Aliganj: A Dark Day for Lucknow as Fire Claims 15 Young Lives
The city of Lucknow was gripped by absolute shock and profound grief on Monday afternoon when a catastrophic fire tore through a three-store...
-
केंद्रीय माध्यमिक शिक्षा बोर्ड (CBSE) ने 2026 की बोर्ड परीक्षाओं के लिए एक क्रांतिकारी बदलाव की घोषणा की है। अब कक्षा 12वीं की उत्तर पुस्तिक...
-
आजकल सोशल मीडिया पर अगर किसी चीज़ की सबसे ज़्यादा चर्चा हो रही है, तो वह है राजस्थान की सड़कों पर दौड़ता एक घोड़ा। लेकिन रुकिए, यह कोई सामान्य...
-
The city of Lucknow was gripped by absolute shock and profound grief on Monday afternoon when a catastrophic fire tore through a three-store...
No comments:
Post a Comment